Organic sweet corn seeds
How to plant golden sweet corn seeds:
Planting corn, like our other seeds, is very simple, and this tutorial is completely in the tutorial video.
1) To plant corn, first prepare the drained soil. It is better to add time fertilizer to this soil.
2) Place the seed under the soil 2 times the diameter of the seed.
3) Maintain the ambient temperature between 21 to 32 degrees for 3 to 4 months.
4) The initial buds should appear within 2 weeks.
5) When the seeds reach a height of 20 to 25 cm, add fertilizer that releases nitrogen to the soil.
6) Water the plant regularly and prune the weeds regularly.
7) Be careful not to remove the roots of corn that have grown on the soil surface.
8) Please note that corns are propagated by pollination and if your environment is not windy, it is enough to put male flowers on plants on the ears of corn.
9) When the water inside the corn is like milk, the corn is ready to be harvested.
You can see more information or how this product works in the video below. If you have any comments or questions about this product, please send it to us in the comments section.